Here’s some of the things that happened today.
[Source: TYM, TRMK]
The game is being shown behind closed doors, so there isn’t much to report. However, some new details have been revealed.
- Jeff Gerstmann of Giant Bomb got to spend some time with Injustice: Gods Among Us during E3 Judges Week and revealed during this morning’s Pre-E3 Giant Bombcast (@1:33:00) that the game will feature three main attack buttons and one button for background interaction. The game will also feature character-specific super meters.
- Jeff Gerstmann also confirmed via Twitter that the game will require holding back to block instead of the traditional block button used by Mortal Kombat.
- Jeff Gerstmann and Ryan Davis appeared on GameSpot’s Bonus Stage (@58:00), where Injustice: Gods Among Us was among the topics discussed.
- Senior Producer Adam Urbano talks with G4TV about the different character styles and the importance of the stage you are playing on.
- Two new images were released; one on the official Facebook page and the other on DC Comics’ website.
GameTrailers sits down with NetherRealm Creative Director Ed Boon to discuss Injustice: Gods Among Us. New gameplay footage is shown.
Kevin Pereira talks with Ed Boon about Injustice: Gods Among Us. Shows much of the same gameplay footage seen in the previous video.