As many of you are well aware, the community boards experienced a lengthy down period recently. The following information wasn’t made available until June 30th, a day after the boards were brought back online. (As of this writing, the link on the homepage still points to the official Facebook page.)
As detailed on the official hotfix thread (login required), the following changes have been made:
- Slightly increased the startup on Kano’s up ball. (2 frames)
- Slightly increased the recovery frames on a blocked/missed Kano up ball. (6 frames)
- Slightly increased the recovery frames on Kano’s knive Toss (2 frames)
- Removed a loop-able combo with Kung Lao’s teleport.
- Improved Quan Chi’s Ground Burst startup and recovery to be more useful in regular gameplay.
There’s bound to be some undocumented changes, which I’ll be sure to add as they surface.